18.12.10

Like Mother, Like Daughter... Quick Uni Survey

Mother & Daughter


As part of my final major uni project as you may have noticed below it has strong links to Vintage the lifestyle and the aesthetics. So far  I have researched into Vintage sellers, boutiques, websites and the varied vintage consumer - developing stand out tribes such as the Mother & Daughter and Vintage Virgin. Attending nearly every Vintage Fair that has been going and considering what is next for vintage - what is the future? Looking at possible styling and vintage educational events. 

So as part of my developmental stage I have decided to focus on the Mother and Daughter consumer, What they like to do together and how they will pass on style tips and clothing down through the generations. 

I developed a mother and daughter wardrobe on polyvore, from the stylish duo above, showing that mothers and daughters styles can be individual yet with touches of similarities however they are suited to their ages.  


I would really appreciate if you could possibly spare a few moments to assist me in my current research and fill out this short survey below, on Mothers & Daughters. It would really be appreciated. 

Any other comments and suggestions are more than welcome, please get in touch via a comment below or you can tweet or email me! Look forward to hearing your feedback...  



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. All answers are solely for the purpose of university research and will not be shared or reproduced in anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x