12.4.11

A plea to all the talented web designers out there!





LOOKiNG FOR A ::: Website Designer/ Developer
Myself – 3rd Year Fashion Promotion Student 

I am looking for a talented designer to create a dynamic website, which will be part of my Final Major Project. The website I am after is to represent my creative vintage solutions agency, &7:

“&7 provides creative solutions for vintage brands, solving any press and marketing dilemmas.  It is often tough to market a Vintage or Retro aesthetic brand within contemporary society.  &7 bridges the gap between nostalgia & modernity, supplying clients with a unique stance in a versatile society.”

Unfortunately with not a web design bone in my body I would indeed struggle to create the vision for the agency into a live website, which would be a fantastic bonus for my FMP. I would love to be able to work with someone who feels they would be able to translate my ideas into reality and in turn produce some great work for themselves and their own portfolio.    

It would be an ideal project for any student, or a recent graduate, as it would not only help build experience but could be used for own projects and portfolio. &7 is a live project and is partnered with many industry clients therefore it will not only allow for great exposure, but there is also the possibility it could be displayed at Graduate Fashion Week.   
Hours: I have been advised that my proposed website should be achievable to develop within a few days.
Salary: £10p/h - negotiable
To apply: If you are, or know of anyone, who may be interested in this opportunity  please email me Zarayk@gmail.com. I am happy to discuss any aspect and provide still mock-ups of the proposed website for consideration.  
Closing date: Ideally to be completed before the beginning of May 2011 – (ideal project for over the Easter Break). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x