9.9.09

Daily Top Tip: no. 9

Button Up
Buttons- I must admit I am a bit of addict (some may put it as an obsessive) when it comes to them I have plenty all in variations of colours sizes and shapes (I nearly jumped for joy when a neighbour recently gave me a whole tin full of them!) Although buttons have there practical purposes I love how large sailor buttons placed in a double breasted arrangement on a blue knit can totally transform an otherwise plain dull item. Best places to source your buttons are markets, haberdasheries and John Lewis of course. Prices vary but a special ornate button can really make an expensive item look like its worth thousands, it's small finishing touches that make the difference. If you have updated some of your old disregarded pieces by using buttons I'd love to see any pictures of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x