4.6.11

Graduate Fashion Week: Set-Up Saturday


I was over-the-moon and admittedly slightly shocked upon seeing my name on the selected students list for Graduate Fashion Week this year.... I could not actually believe my work had been selected to be showcased at GFW.  I have been attending GFW for years and never imagined actually being one of the exhibiting students it is an amazing platform for any graduate... and being selected for one of the prestigious marketing awards is even more exciting. 


After a long day of exhibition stand set-up, which did not go without its challenges... I just wanted to share with you some of my phone snaps from the day. I am hoping to cover GFW as much as possible and will aim to post my daily insights. 


Graduate Fashion Week 2011 5th- 8th June 
www.gfw.org.uk


Public Admission Day is Sunday 5th June. Tickets cost around  £5.00 and can be purchased at the door.
Earls Court 2 Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, Hammersmith, London SW5 9TA 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x