5.1.10

V Magazine- Dakota Cover



Dakota Fanning V Magazine
Here’s a sneak peek at Dakota Fanning in the new issue of V Magazine.
Below are some highlights from her interview with the fashion mag.
On wearing a size zero: “Now that I’m getting older, I’m finally getting to the point where I can fit into those things.”
On her ’sexy, wild-child’ role in The Runaways: “I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened, it’s not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old running wild. It’s a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock ‘n roll princess:.
On her kiss with co-star Kristen Stewart: “It’s passionate, they were just as close as two could get.”
On drugs, mainly the cocaine, onset: “It’s actually crushed B vitamins. Kristen and I were, like, our hair is gonna grow a lot from these.”
Dakota’s cover of V Magazine hits stands on January 14.
I felt quite shocked when I read that she was happy to fitting into a size 0 (like that is aspiring) especially for such a young girl such as herself. Is she sending out a negative message?
I think she is an extremely talent child protégé and her new role in The Runaways will definitely set her apart from any of her other movies and i am looking forward to seeing it. She also looks amazing on the cover ( a slight Jean Shrimpton look?) however I think this picture below really accentuates her slender frame, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x