28.12.10

You all know me so well...



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! did you have a good one? I was very lucky girl (some may say spoilt) Santa brought me some beautiful things.

What was quite amusing was that I received two gifts both books that I already have... my family and friends truly know me so well.  So I now have a lovely set of the Goddess Guide and Goddess Experience books. However my cousin buying me 'Style Me Vintage' did make me chuckle, 'I must be doing something right' being part of the team that helped promote it at The Painted Lady, my cousin was oblivious that I had even had any involvement with it... just thought I would like it, and how right she was.

So my beautiful vintage cup and saucer I received as a "Secret Santa" gift from work, and look how beautifully wrapped it was, even if that did give it away abit.

Festive wishes to you all xx

















        Beautifully wrapped secret santa gift. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x