11.10.10

where have I been?... well let tell you a little secret

I just wanted to offer you some insight into why I have quite a significant recent absence from my beloved blog... well I was organising The Painted Lady's First Birthday Celebrations and 'Style Me Vintage' Book launch. below are some images from the night, also please do come over and follow The Painted Lady Blog also, as that is where all the latest news will be posted. 

Painted Lady Celebrations



Wow what a night! 
Thank you to those who were able to make it down the Painted Lady's Birthday Celebration and Book Launch Last Thursday, It was great to see you! 


On October 7th 2010- The Painted Lady hosted an evening soiree in celebration of the salon's 1st Birthday and the launch of Belinda Hay’s book debut ‘Style me Vintage'. It was a great success with guests able to sample the delights of the evening including vintage styling and pampering with complimentary manicures.









Photography courtesy of Rebbeca Hawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x