16.4.10

Gotta Love a Mid-Season Sale


This little mixture of sale items has been put together for weeks (so I hope some of these bargains are still around!) can't believe I spent the time to do it yet not post it up!! been rather busy, and thats no excuse, realising there is just not enough hours in the day! Having to do another blog for my uni assessment of my current placement, If your interested you can catch up with what I have been up to on my Intern placement here

note to self: I will not neglect this blog in the process! as I hope the task of actually completing another one each week in order to get assessed does not drain all of my enjoyment out of blogging!

so on a lighter note.... have you managed to pick up any good bargains in the mid season sales? to be honest I wasn't aware they were even on until I stumbled across some tan, leather ankle boots from River Island, 1/2 price! still trying to work out if I can justify to wear boots in Spring still? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x